Advantage Of On-Site Training
The advantage of on-site training is both less overall cost and higher quality training. Training costs can quickly add up when your staff are sent to a remote location to attend a training course. It is often tempting to let electrical workers to learn through trial and error but this is also a waste of time and money. A simple solution to such a logistical problem is the Electricity Forum on-site training option.
Another advantage of on-site training is that our electrical training progams can be tailored to your exact requirements. Our training can take place in a typical classroom environment or we can conduct one-on-one training on the plant floor. Certain factors will dictate whether classroom or on-the-job training is best, such as the number of students and their skill level.
The advantage of on-site training. You Choose:
- Shift schedules
- Training time frames
- Number of Days
- Class size
- Level of Training
- Tailored Program Content
- Your classroom
- On the plant floor
- Other site
When you purchase our on-site training, you receive these benefits:
- Flexible location – at your facility, in your training center, on the plant floor
- Flexible schedule (any date, time, or shift) that works best for your employees
- Free! pre- and post-tests that measure your students’ knowledge gain and demonstrate the value of Rockwell Automation training solutions
- Dedicated instructor emphasizing hands-on, job-related training relevant to your employees’ skill and knowledge needs as well as your requirements
- Adjustment of training content based on students’ prerequisite and current skill levels
- Overall training cost-savings - eliminate expenses incurred with sending employees to off-site training
- No travel expenses
- Employees that attend the same training and learn the same information
Customized On-site Training
In addition, the Electricity Forum provides customized on-site training courses to meet your industry, application, and system-level training needs. This offering is available for companies who want to ensure their employees are highly skilled in certain applications or systems, or within certain industries.
To obtain more information about on-site training or to place an order, please contact Randy Hurst, President, the Electricity Forum at email@example.com
On-site Training Courses
About The Electricity Forum
The Electricity Forum has established its role as one of the nation's leading electrical course organizers on subjects of policy and technical common interest to electric power generators and large power consuming companies. With headquarters in Pickering, Ontario, and Geneva NY, USA, The Electricity Forum is dedicated to providing cost-effective, highly specialized information in the format of forums, electrical courses, and industry-wide events. Since 1986, more than 25,000 delegates from leading companies have attended our forums and seminars.
|Copyright © 2012|
All Rights Reserved.
||218-1885 Clements Rd., Pickering, ON, Canada, L1W 3V4|
t: 905.686.1040 f: 905.686.1078
||Ste. 302, One Franklin Square, Geneva, NY, U.S., 14456|
t: 315.789.8323 f: 315.789.8940