I am pleased to welcome you to The Electricity Forum website. Our site is part of our continuing commitment to provide current industry-related information that might be of interest to you, the electrical professional.
The Electricity Forum is a unique organization that contributes to the North American electrical industry as a leading source of innovative information technologies, through our publishing, conference/technical training and internet portal activities. We are engaged in a broad range of information projects designed to engage the electrical industry: utility and non-utility power producers, electrical professionals working in industrial, commercial and institutional power consuming companies; consulting engineers and electrical contractors.
By creating successful partnerships with various stakeholders, we have achieved success over the past 20 years in supporting our many readers, delegates and website visitors with technical content, continuing education and timely electronic information.
Thank you for visiting our site.
The Electricity Forum is a North American "value added" publisher of print, internet and live "policies and technologies" information products for the North American electric power industry, with:
1. Electricity Today Magazine (with a combined Canada and U.S. print circulation of 15,000 electric power professionals and a total reach of 30,000 readers) is distributed to North American T&D electric utility engineering, construction and maintenance personnel, and consulting engineers.
2. Intelligent Power Today (IPT) Magazine — formerly Electrical Source Magazine — focuses on smart electrical power technology and the latest technological innovations that deliver, control, protect, and manage electric power systems in industrial plants and facilities, commercial buildings and public institutions (airports, colleges and universities, hospitals, and public works buildings). IPT reaches Canadian electrical engineering and maintenance personnel who have a responsibility for specifying, designing, engineering, installing, and maintaining intelligent electrical devices and systems (total reach of 30,000 readers).
These two magazines have a total Canada and U.S. print circulation of 30,000 electric power professionals and a total reach of 60,000 readers.
3. These magazines are supported by 6 annual Digital Technical Handbooks on a wide variety of subjects related to our major magazine focused issues.
4. All advertisements in our magazines are also included in our "digital magazines" which receive up to 6800,000 page views and downloads per issue by electric power professionals from across North America.
5. Our website www.electricityforum.com (10 million page views a year from 1 million unique visitors) contains the largest Electrical Equipment Buyer's Guide and Directory on the internet with more than 500 manufacturers and 1,000 product categories. The average company in our on-line Buyer's Guide receives more than 5,000 page views and click throughs from our directory to their home pages. The average banner advertiser in our website receives more than 150,000 exposures a year with more than 2,500 click throughs to their web site
6. We also have the electrical industry's largest email newsletter and e-broadcast product announcement service which is sent to more than 50,000 North American electric power professionals.
7. Our national and regional conferences and electrical training courses across North America that attract more than 1,500 delegates a year. The Electricity Forum is committed to developing leading-edge and topical conferences and technical training seminars. It is possible to sponsor and distribute technical material to our forums as well as advertise to our audience of electric power engineers and maintenance personnel with table-top displays.
218-1885 Clements Road
President and CEO........Randolph W. Hurst
Vice President and CFO........Colleen Flaherty
Electricity Today T&D Magazine
Publisher & Executive Editor
Electricity Today Magazine ........Randolph W. Hurst
National Sales Manager
Electricity Today Magazine........Tammy Williams
Advertising Sales Representative
Electricity Today Magazine........Diane Seguin
Intelligent Power Today Magazine
Publisher & Executive Editor
Intelligent Power Today Magazine ........Randolph W. Hurst
Magazine Circulation......................Colleen Flaherty
Website Design/Administrator........Alla Krutous
Creative Art Director,
Electricity Today/Intelligent Power Today Magazines........Jason Praskey
Sales and Marketing Director, Conferences and Training........Meaghan Sutherland
Ste. 302, One Franklin Square
Geneva, New York
Vice President, Print/Digital Advertising...........Barbara John