Virginia man electrocuted while repairing microwave

KING WILLIAM, VIRGINIA - A King William man was accidentally electrocuted while attempting to repair a microwave oven.

King William sheriff's Capt. James Nester says 28-year-old Charles N. Martin was removing the oven's back cover when the accident occurred Monday at a farm near Hanover Court House.

Nester said that the oven had electrical power but apparently wasn't generating heat.



Search NEWS ARCHIVES

in Year

TRAINING EF COURSES
LATEST Electrical Jobs

Content Community Connection
Top