Man killed when short causes fire

LANCASTER, SOUTH CAROLINA - Fire officials say a 60-year-old man has died after an electrical short caused a fire in his Lancaster home.

Authorities told The Herald of Rock Hill that the body of Lucious Waters was found in his bedroom after the blaze was put out.

Lancaster City Fire Chief Chris Nunnery says the fire was confined to the bedroom and it took firefighters about three minutes to put the blaze out.

Nunnery says the fire appears to have started from an electrical short in a drop cord.



Search NEWS ARCHIVES

in Year

TRAINING EF COURSES
LATEST Electrical Jobs

Content Community Connection
Top