$34/HR!! FULL BENEFITS
**MUST BE LICENSED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA**
Job Requirements Include:
Minimum 5 years of experience in:
Electrical: Read and understand electrical wiring diagrams,
wiring and troubleshooting 220-480 volts 3 phase motors, DC
motors, electrical panels, variable frequency drives and manual
machine interfaces. Must be certified by the State of
- Mechanical: Gear cases and drives, replacement of bearings, sprockets, chains, shafts, seals, etc.; overhauling equipment.
- Temperature controllers; calibration; preventive temperature devised (RTD).
- OSHA required programs.
- Repair and adjust motors and conveyors.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible shifts (Day Shift/Night Shift).
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as necessary, over 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Good communication skills.
- Must possess own hand tools.
- This is a Union position.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY NEED APPLY