We have an opening for a Plant Electrical Maintenance Supervisor for our Ft. Worth, TX location. If you possess an interest and have experience as a Maintenance Supervisor check out the details below.
What will you be responsible for?
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment. This includes correcting unsafe acts/conditions, facilitating monthly safety meetings, performing monthly safety inspections, and investigating accidents, as required.
- Supports development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the food safety system.
- Provides administration and supervision of the plant maintenance function as directed.
- Arranges for maintenance of adequate level of supplies, materials and parts so that there will be no interruption in operations due to shortages.
- Resolves technical problems encountered related to area of responsibility.
- Provides and plans technical training.
- Arranges for all equipment in area to be properly maintained and upgraded as needed.
- Provides daily logs including daily scheduled and nonscheduled work sheets and equipment PMs.
- Initiates, reviews, masters, and follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the division, the group, and the company. Includes ability to handle stress and to interact with others so as to establish and maintain a positive and productive work environment and minimize personal conflicts.
- While the regular working cycle of this position is usually 5 days on (Monday-Friday), this job may include working weekends (Saturday and Sunday); working hours may vary as specified by management. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular basis and/or be on call as directed by management.
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working with Industrial Electrical equipment
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of the following areas: product specifications and technology of equipment and generally accepted supervisory practices and procedures.
- Controls experience, Troubleshooting, maintenance and programing of Allen Bradley PLC.
- Leading/Supervising Electrical teams
- Ability to apply intensive and diversified evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard machine shop, electrical shop, maintenance shop, chemical process, and tooling inspection techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Previous experience within a high-speed manufacturing environment, preferably food/beverages /consumer packaged goods.
- Technical degree in Electronics or Automation & Controls
Compensation & Benefits
Hiring Salary Range: $80,800-$129,600 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more
- Relocation assistance
Ball Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively encourage applications from everybody. All qualified job applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, aboriginality, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, age, political affiliation or any other non-merit characteristic.
Apply directly: https://jobs.ball.com/corp_packaging/job/Fort-Worth-Electrical-Maintenance-Supervisor-TX-76140/1069006500/?utm_source=careersite&utm_campaign=ElectricalSupervisorFortWorth