- Looking for a self-sufficient electrician who is able to handle a variety of project for a fast-growing contractor.
- Great work attitude is a MUST!
- Applicant must have experience and knowledge in most aspects of electrical installations including but not limited to residential and commercial wiring (120V+ and Low Voltage), knowledge in building construction, and knowledge and experience with trade tools. Experience working with generators is a major plus
- Applicant must have a clean driver’s license and be drug-free.
- The job is full time with benefits and a company provided work van.
- Min 3 years experience.
- International and out of state may be requested.
- Meet with the project manager for an overview of the assigned project.
- Gather proper materials from suppliers if needed.
- Installation, testing, and labeling of multiple electrical systems including 120V+ and Low Voltage systems using best trade practices.
- Coordinate installation with contractor, owner, or supervisor.
- Attend trainings and meetings.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the electrical and low voltage trade.
- Must be able to stand for most of the work day, lift minimum of 50 lbs., be able to comfortably climb ladders, operate lifts, and feel comfortable being elevated/be comfortable with heights.
- Knowledge of tools and electrical testing equipment is a MUST!
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Ability to read blueprints is required.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid Florida Driver License, and a clean driving record.
- Must have a valid passport or be eligible to receive a passport.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, are required!
- Drug free (will be drug tested)
- Clean criminal background (will be checked)
- High School Diploma or GED
- MUST be able to work well with others.
- Typical Work schedule M-F, 8-5 but must be flexible as needed. May be needed to work weekends or evenings on occasion.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations
3132 Fortune Way
Wellington, Florida, United States, 33414
Complete Integrated Technology offers a variety of services including new installation, service calls, and integration to your existing system. Generators, Data and Fiber Optic Network Wiring, Commercial Audio & Video, Electrical Services, Automation & Building Controls, Surveillance Systems, Fire & Access Control, Energy Management.