Seeking full-time, professional, motivated individual looking for long term career growth in the green energy industry. Main duties include preparing or installing interior and exterior light fixtures and systems. Experience managing a team of 2-6 people. Must be focused on customer service, quality of workmanship, integrity, and safety.
Must meet the following qualifications:
- Be able to represent him or herself in a professional manner at all times in written and oral communications, and appearance.
- Familiarly with lockout tagout and other safety procedures.
- OSHA 30 certified or willingness to get it.
- Help others build their careers.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Pass a drug test and background check.
- Be able to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.
- Be able to travel and stay overnight. (Expenses covered)
Compensation $20.00-$31.00 commensurate with experience. Training provided as well as a firm track for advancement and promotions. Company vehicle provided, 401k and health benefits.
5115 Pegasus Ct.
Frederick, Maryland, United States, 21704
We believe our employees are unique, and if you believe you are, too, apply to join today. kW is a small company but has been fortunate to experience tremendous growth in an incredible industry. We specialize in LED upgrades for large industrial and commercial customers. The "green" movement is one of the fasted growing segments in the US economy. Learn the skills to be a part of it!