We are looking for Electricians and Electrical helpers to work on industrial
projects in the Charlotte, NC area. Ideal candidates have at least 1
year worth of experience with industrial electrical work.
Duties may vary depending on experience level:
- Accurately install conduit, wire, pre-fab assemblies, panel boards, light fixtures, devices, and other equipment per layout.
- Follow blueprints and schematics during installation process.
- Measure, cut, thread, ream, assemble, and install conduit.
- Test continuity of circuits, circuit wiring to insure compatibility and safety of components using test instruments.
- Observe functions of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code during installation process.
- At least 1 years of electrical experience working in an industrial settings
- Being able to accurately read blueprints and schematics
- Have basic hand tools
- Familiarity with NEC Standards and electrical codes
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work from ladders, lifts, and carry at least 50lbs at a time
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull and reach overhead.
- Lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (including heat, rain, cold and wind) while wearing appropriate PPE
- Constantly move on feet.
be able to make transition from employee parking area or street into
construction work areas and to gain access to all levels of the
building, even if the only means of access is by
- O.S.H.A. approved site construction ladder, or stairs still under construction but acceptable for use.
- Responsible for securing tools and materials from storage areas to complete assigned tasks.
- Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers.
Electrical has been providing superior services in the Carolinas and
Southeast US for over three decades. We provide a full range of
electrical services including construction, installation of switchboards
& transformers, UL panel construction, software creation and
complete integration for industrial facilities in almost all industries.
Electrical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.