· Level 1: HS diploma or GED equivalent (Pay between $17 - $19/hr)
· Level 2: AA/AS degree (Pay between $22 - $24/hr)
· 5000 W. Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226
· 2501 NE Century Blvd, Hillsboro, OR 97124
· 3065 Bowers Ave., Santa Clara, CA 95054
· 2 yr technical (Associate) degree in related field is required
· 1 yr work experience in Semiconductor clean room or in Validation testing or in any Semiconductor testing area is required.
· Candidate must have good knowledge of MS Office (including Outlook)
· Good problem solving ability is a must. Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
· Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
· Manufacturing Technicians operate complex equipment and analytical tools in a ESD environment.
· Multi-tasked responsibilities include, non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device.
· Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management Techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.
3700 Mansell Road
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States, 30022