Recore Electrical Contractors is currently accepting applications from Electricians. These positions will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing industrial electrical systems, wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensuring that work is in accordance with all relevant codes. Candidates are expected to have at least 2 years of Industrial Electrical experience.
Job Responsibilities Can Include:
- Plan installations to minimize waste, provide future access and avoid unsightly, hazardous and unreliable wiring consistent with code.
- Follow blueprints ensuring that wiring is installed before walls, ceilings or floors are completed.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread and assemble conduit using hacksaw, pipe threader and conduit.
- Pull wiring through conduit, splices wire by stripping leads of insulation then twisting or soldering wires together and applying tape or terminal caps.
- Connect wiring to lighting, power equipment, switch boxes, relays and breaker panels.
- Connect power cables to electric motors or pumps and installs grounding leads.
- Install control and distribute apparatus, such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels, fastening in place with screws or bolts, using hand tools and power tools.
- Connect power cables to equipment, such as electric range or motor, and install grounding leads.
- Test continuity of circuit to ensure electrical compatibility and safety of components, using testing instruments, such as ohmmeter, battery and buzzer, and oscilloscope.
- Observe functioning of installed equipment or system to detect hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code during installation process.
- 2 years of electrical experience working in industrial settings
- Ability to install conduit, wire and cable systems as required
- Be able to accurately read blueprints and schematics
- Have basic hand tools
- Familiarity with NEC Standards and electrical codes
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction with minimal supervision
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull and reach overhead.
- Lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (including heat, rain, cold and wind) while wearing appropriate PPE
- Constantly move on feet.
- Must be able to make transition from employee parking area or street into construction work areas and to gain access to all levels of the building, even if the only means of access is by
- O.S.H.A. approved site construction ladder, or stairs still under construction but acceptable for use.
- Responsible for securing tools and materials from storage areas to complete assigned tasks.
- Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers.
Recore Electrical has been providing superior services in the Carolinas and Southeast US for over three decades. We provide a full range of electrical services including construction, installation of switchboards & transformers, UL panel construction, software creation and complete integration for industrial facilities in almost all industries.
Recore Electrical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.