Candidate must have 5+ years in HVAC/Refrigeration industry.
OTE of $90-120k
This company prides itself in partnering with those that are dependent on climate-controlled environments by offering cost-effective and timely services that keep their equipment operating 24/7/365. In delivering on this, the candidate will be required to develop and maintain relationships primarily with building owners and general contractors, focusing on understanding their needs and providing flexible solutions to meet those needs. The candidate will have/develop a strong command of the local HVAC service industry, including competitive offerings, and be well versed in manufacturer’s equipment offerings and the manufacturer’s best practices for servicing the equipment to ensure the best solution is offered to the customer quickly and accurately.
Job Description – Services Sales Manager
Currently seeking a Services Sales Manager that is responsible for selling HVAC maintenance contracts along with HVAC service/repair/replacement services throughout the service area (Bradenton to Marco Island).
· The candidate will be responsible for successfully selling HVAC maintenance contracts and HVAC service/repair/replacement services.
o Leads are generated from referrals, existing customers, and prospecting, including cold calling.
· The candidate will be expected to spend the course of the day between the company office and with clients, potential customers, and vendors. It is expected that the time outside the office will exceed more than 50% of his/her time.
· The candidate must be self-motivated, detailed, flexible, and driven. He/she must be able to adapt to new situations and can easily get along with individuals.
· This individual will meet with business owners, general contracting companies, property managers, maintenance organizations, and/or any person responsible for climate-controlled environments as part of achieving his/her sales objectives.
· The candidate will be responsible to develop and maintain customer relationships, including maintaining existing customers’ accounts.
· The candidate must have experience and be efficient on the phone, e-mail, LinkedIn, and other marketing and sales tools/programs while documenting prospecting efforts accurately, thoroughly, and timely in using company-designated tools.
· The candidate will determine customer needs, prepare, and present technical sales proposals for prospective clients, including but not limited to cost estimates, forecasting, and budget proposals.
· The candidate will report to the Business Owner but will also be responsible to coordinate with other company personnel in fulfilling his/her job responsibilities (e.g., Project Management for delivering sold services)