LB&B Associates Inc. is currently accepting applications for Journeyman Electricians to support our contract to provide mechanical operations and maintenance services at the Potter Stewart Courthouse and John W. Peck Federal Building in Cincinnati, OH. Apply online at: https://secure4.entertimeonline.com/ta/6139559.careers?ApplyToJob=386152386
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of six (6) years related experience working in commercial or federal facilities and ability to perform service, maintenance, and tour requirements on electrical equipment, building systems to include VFD's, motors and switchgear throughout the facility.
· Must be able to read blueprints, electrical one-line diagrams and wiring schematics.
· Must be able to troubleshoot and repair interior and exterior light fixtures, lighting contactors and lighting circuits for normal and emergency circuits.
· Must be able to troubleshoot and repair 120-volt branch circuits for normal and UPS power.
· Infrared thermography experience is a plus.
· Must possess and maintain required Journeyman License.
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
For more information go to www.lbbassociates.com
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
9891 Brokenland Parkway
Columbia, Maryland, United States, 21046
Our company provides services to federal and state government, fortune 500 companies and commercial firms nationwide.