Our client is seeking talented and ambitious candidates who understand the importance of providing top-notch customer service to join our team as a Dispatcher.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all incoming and client follow up calls and follow ups.
- Manage all generator contracts.
- Manage scheduling calendar for all service calls
- Enter all new client information into Service Fusion, update any existing customer software files.
- Plan and facilitate the schedule effectively and efficiently while providing first class service to our customers.
- Working in an upbeat, fast paced environment where your multi-tasking and logistical skills will be put to test.
- Communicating with, supporting, and scheduling technicians to all their jobs
- Using strategic thinking and teamwork skills to ensure customers receive 5 star service.
- Following up with customers to determine satisfaction levels.
- Respond to all messages left overnight.
- Forecast workload schedule.
- Follow up on all pending and recommended work with client.
- Maintain database of clients information
- Manage client inquiries via phone, online or email and respond in timely manner.
- Review work orders for completion and accuracy.
- Provide all necessary instruction and information regarding jobsites to those performing the work.
- Facilitate meetings to review schedules.
- Determine work needed and priority communicate to owner to create a plan based on estimate number of hours required for the project.
- Prepare and facilitate weekly scheduling meetings.
- Ensure all paperwork is fully completed by electricians after the completion of a job.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-3 years or experience as a dispatcher or scheduler and in administrative support for an electrical company preferred.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Valid drivers license required
- Customer service experience required
- Proficient in data entry
- Minimum 2 years of office administration experience
- Professional and empathetic phone demeanor
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills as well as attention to detail.
- Solution oriented with the ability to remain patient and empathetic.
- Able to analyze a situation quickly and prioritize based on company guidelines.
- Strong, applicable knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel
This is a full-time position. 5 Days and 40 hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m with an hour lunch
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Benefits: Medical Dental and Vision benefits available 90 days after date of hire; PTO, paid holidays, 401k, NJ Sick Leave,
Our client, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Worker with Disabilities needing assistance applying please feel free to call the HR Office at (844)765-5407 ext 100.